Welcome to the famous shoebox project
This project is about a nice tool, we are pragramming together to help linguists to accomplish the catpurind and querying of language words and translations. In principle the tool helps with what is called an “interlinear”, if you want you can lookup a short explanation in wikipedia on interlinear gloss.
The github source for this project is here: shoebox on github
Please send me a notification by github, if you want to be enabled to contribute to this.
- Harald explaining shoebox in videos
- Shoebox Collaboration - New Start
- Shoebox Dosbox Version Installer
There are a number of suggestion, what needs to be done as one of the next tasks. Going with the style of github, I put them in the issues log, so everybody can look at it. Just here for some examples:
- Modify backend interface to behave more verbal
- Write user stories for the things Harald is doing in the video
- Work on the UI